What is Home Health Care?
Home health care includes a wide range of health care services that are provided in your home. The goal of home health is to treat an illness or injury or assisting with managing a newly diagnosed medical condition while you remain in the comfort of your own home. Home health care delivers cost-effective, quality care to help you maintain your independence. All services are ordered by and delivered under the direction of your physician. Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance carriers cover the cost of home health services. Typically there are no out of pocket expenses if you meet the criteria to receive services.
What services are available under Home Health?
Willowbrook Home Health offers the following home health care services:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Services
- Home Health Aides
- I.V. Therapy
- Wound & Ostomy Care
- Coumadin Therapy Management
- Fall Prevention
- Patient & Caregiver Education
- Chronic Disease Management
What are the Benefits of Home Health Care?
There are several benefits to home health care services:
- Remain in the comfort and security of your own home
- Individualized care designed to meet your specific needs
- One-on-one attention from professional clinicians
- Reduced complications following surgery
- Reduced risk of returning to the hospital after a hospital discharge
- Your family can participate in your care
- Education to help you manage your medical condition
- Maintain your independence and stay at home
Why choose Willowbrook Home Health?
At Willowbrook Home Health we believe that individualized care with a personal touch is the key to a speedy recovery. Our highly trained staff will work with your physician to develop a care plan specific to your needs and will deliver care with a gentle, compassionate hand. Willowbrook Home Health has been serving Middle Tennessee for over 30 years and our positive outcomes represent our commitment to excellence.
Contact Willowbrook Home Health or your physician to learn more about home health services and how they can benefit you.
(615) 399-2220 or toll free at (800) 428-6417